Thursday, December 2, 2010

Smart communication cheat cellphone loads

Philippines: One of the biggest player in telecommunication in the Philippines, is smart communication, and a subsidiary of the giant telecommunication company PLDT (philippine long distance telephone) co...

Besides the government policy on telecommunication and legislator created laws on prohibiting text spamming in all cellphones users in the country. Smart still continues to allow this practice where cellphone users being the victims of the cheat advertisement being sent to all the subscribers of smart where cellphone loads are being exploited.

I am disappointed to smart communication for allowing this scheme with their respective subscribers. My sister from Italy, loaded me a worth of P200 pesos approximately worth of $4.65 dollar.

After it's loaded to my cellphone. There is a notification that alerted to my cellphone. To fear this is an scheme I never open but deleted the message. But in my surprise there is another alerts telling me I am successfully subscribes with" binbit". Ouch! I never sent any message to them that I subscribes for there offer which is deducted to my load P10.

Until my cellphone load lessen to P97 pesos where I never used my cellphone to called someone.

Smart communication should not allowed this scheme. Because they have plenty of revenues from their millions of subscribers around the country. This is a cheating or scheme to scam innocent people...

Smart don't cheat us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add to My AOLAdd to Google Reader or Homepage